We are looking forward to receiving your application as:
- Intern in Process Automation
Liqmatic is an international medium –sized company in the automation sector of the process industry. Predominantly we automate projects in the sectors of pharmaceutical, bio and food technology. Our employees are experts in automation and process engineering, who produce ambitious soft- and hardware solutions of the latest technology. We are a modern company, which offers its employees lots of creative freedom for your professional development and an appreciative and a friendly working environment.
- Student of biotechnology of food; (pharmaceutical) bioprocess technology, also brewing and beverage technology Interest in technological and pharmaceutical production processes.
- Full of curiosity in the area of process automation
- After 2nd year
- Good knowledge of MS- Office applications
- Commitment and team spirit
- Job/ internship description
The internship should pass on skills and knowledge within the company. You will be assigned to various project groups in the technological area. There you will take over manifold assignments/ responsibilities according to instructions, e.g.:
- Installation, and configuration of operating and virtual computer/ machines
- Drafting of qualifying documents in English and German
- Drawing of P &ID and controller diagrams by MS Visio
- Drawing of configuration diagrams for automation systems by MS Visio
- Participation on preparing process descriptions
- Participation on programming automation systems
- Assistance for quality management
- Assistance for our employees on commissioning in domestically and abroad
Starting continually upon demand; duration: three to six months; internship allowance; social benefits, vacation, grants on local public transport
If you are interested, please send your application to:
Birgit Rettig, Human Resources
Landsberger Str. 398, 81241 München
Information on how we handle your data in the application process can be found here.